The Royal Thai Embassy in Bern cordially invites you to take part in the Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI)’s event – BOI Webinar: “Think Resilience, Think Thailand” A Prime Business Location for Swiss Investors – to be organized by BOI Frankfurt Office and in cooperation with the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 27 May 2021 from 10.00 – 11.30 hrs. (Central European Time).
This special event, which is part of the celebrations of the 90th Anniversary of Thailand – Switzerland Diplomatic Relations aimed at promoting close business relations between the two countries, will be organized over ZOOM Application in English, and registration is free of cost.
During the event, representatives from BOI in Bangkok will provide an overview of the current state of Thailand’s investment climate and highlight why Swiss investors should choose Thailand as their location of business and investment in Asia.
Participants will also get to hear testimonies from two of the most successful Swiss companies in Thailand, namely, Nestle and ABB Automation. Representative from the Thai Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade of Thailand will also provide an outlook for future of Thailand economy post COVID-19.
For more information, click here.
- Mister Loo ─ A trusted partner to ensure Thai People’s accessibility to clean public toilet facilities and health services
- A Story of a Long-lasting Friendship by SECO
- Novartis: Reimagining Medicine to Improve and Extend Thai People’s Lives
- Nestlé : 128 Years of Creating “Good Food, Good Life” for Thailand
- Thailand’s Central Group to Build on Legacy of GLOBUS as Switzerland’s Leading Luxury Brand.